Jedco Electrical & Communication

Jedco Electrical & Communication is a Western Australian owned and operated business supplying a wide variety of electrical and communication services to Western Australian businesses.
Jedco’s number one priority is quality electrical & communication work for our customers. Jedco prides itself in supplying our customers with the highest standard of electrical & communication work at the most competitive prices in Western Australian today.
Jedco’s staff and contractors are trained by us to put the health and safety of our customers and staff first on every job we do.
Jedco’s team provides electrical & communication services to the following sectors.

Jedco Electrical & Communication is fully trained and qualified to deal with all your commercial electrical installation or maintenance and repair needs any where across the Perth metropolitan area and sites all over Western Australia.

To install, maintain or repair any the electrical systems in your home such as LED lighting, smoke alarms, appliances, lighting, data cabling and communication equipment you need look no further than the friendly and professional team at Jedco Electrical & Communication.

Manufacture and installation of custom switchboards
Motor process control
Fault finding on control circuits
Preventative maintenance
Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
Battery installations
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Systems
Data & Fibre optic communication

Jedco Electrical & Communication keeps up with the latest developments in communications and security to make your life easier.

Whether you are looking for residential, commercial or industrial systems Jedco Electrical & Communication have the qualifications to help with your project big or small.

Need 24/7 Emergency maintenance response services? Contact Jedco Electrical & Communication on 0409 589 956.

Or reduce your maintenance bill with Jedco Electrical & Communication fault finding & repairs service by engaging us to carry out periodic exit light testing & repair on your property.